FREE-RANGE WHITETAIL HUNTING
IN SOUTH TEXAS
South Texas is the mecca of whitetail deer hunting. The ranch lies in famed Golden Triangle of south Texas where approximately 71% of all typical Boone and Crockett entries for Texas whitetails have come from. The ranch lies in this 14 county area.
ONE CONTIGUOUS RANCH
CLIENTS HUNT APPROXIMATELY 25,000 ACRES
Hunt Includes: Four days/three nights, six hunt sessions – noon arrival/noon departure. Hunt includes meals, lodging on the ranch, 1 x 1 guide service and game care.
Game Includes Per Hunter: One trophy buck, one doe, predators
2-DAY GUIDE’S CHOICE DEER HUNT
UP TO 120 INCH B&C: PACKAGE 1
This is a 2-day fully guided hunt which includes lodging, meals, guide and transportation while on the ranch.
3-DAY GUIDED DEER HUNT
120 TO 145 INCH B&C: PACKAGE 2
This is a 3-day fully guided hunt which includes lodging, meals, guide and transportation while on the ranch.
Limited trophy hunts are available for deer over 145 inches B&C.
Call for dates (512) 261-2400 | [email protected]
BOOKING & TROPHY FEES
- Non-refundable booking fee plus trophy fees from 145 inches to 160 inches gross B&C.
- Trophies from 160 to 175 inches gross B&C will include all previous fees up to 160 inches plus up to 175 inches.
- Trophies from 175 to 185 inches gross B&C will include all previous fees up to 175 inches + up to 185 inches.
- Trophy fees for deer over 185 inches will be negotiated.
- Trophies will be priced according to B&C gross score.
- All hunts are 3 days unless otherwise specified.
- Trophy hunts may be extended for an additional fee per day.
- A booking fee is due upon reservation of hunting date, and the balance is due 30 days prior to the hunt date.
- Trophy fees will be due upon scoring and may only be paid by cash or check.
- Field dressing, quartering & cold storage of game is included in price of the hunt.
- Any additional charges will be paid upon completion of your hunt, before you leave the ranch by cash or check.
- Caping of deer may be done on the ranch for an additional charge per deer.
- Non-hunting companions are welcome at an additional cost per day.
- After your deer has been harvested, javalina or hog can be added to your deer hunt for an additional cost.
- One whitetail doe may be harvested with the above hunts for no additional fee.
- All deer hunts are guided one hunter to one experienced guide.
- All deer hunts are for mature deer. Trophy deer will be a minimum of 6.5 years old.
- Your guide will determine the age and give an estimate to the best of his ability on the gross B&C Score of any deer to be harvested.
If you draw blood on a deer, even if it is not recovered, it is considered your deer. We will make every effort to recover any wounded animal. Game will be stored in walk-in cooler on the ranch during your stay. You will be responsible for providing your own ice chests and transportation of your meat and capes from the ranch to your home. Arrangements can be made for local taxidermy.
If you enjoy your hunt then tipping is customary and appreciated by the guides and camp personnel.
The 125,000 acre ranch is located west of Freer, Texas, in the heart of prime South Texas brush country. The ranch has an ongoing management program to maintain correct buck to doe ratios, age structure, and densities of whitetail deer. This management program is designed to produce mature outstanding whitetail trophies.
To reserve hunt date: A non-refundable fee is required. We accept checks and all major credit cards. Any additional trophy fees are due at the ranch upon harvest.
Getting there: Clients should fly to Corpus Christi, Texas and rent a car and drive to the ranch. Directions to the ranch will be given upon booking reservation.